Last week I was invited to go to another Sounders game on Saturday. I automatically said yes but later realized I had to work on Saturday. But since Mamma Briere still had an extra ticket she offered to take Mattias instead. Of course, he jumped on the idea. Then we thought we could leave Enzo with my mom during Saturday but she was going to have a yard sale all that day. Then we began to debate: Yard sale vs Sounders game. Sounders game won! We thought it would be a fantastic opportunity for Mattias and Enzo to have their first father/son sport moment. They did. Mattias and others reported back that Enzo fully enjoyed himself. The two of them had a great time with the Ward family.
Thank you so much Katey for thinking of us and Janet for picking up and dropping off my family.
The packed stadium.
Enzo sitting with Katey.

No comments:
Post a Comment