I was feeling a bit guilty recently about the fact that we had yet to purchase something for the baby to come. I remember when Enzo was in utero we went crazy buying stuff after our first ultrasound. But then we knew we were having a boy.
Last week in an effort to get the baby something we went to several different stores but felt like most of the clothing was too gender specific so we bought nothing. I felt bad. This baby is just as important but I guess the opportunity just hasn't presented itself.
Well, instead of getting a clothing item we decided, to just purchase the stroller we had been thinking about. So, we did! It felt great. Makes things seem a bit more real....as if my tummy isn't enough evidence :)
Now I am looking at cribs and a few other basics. As you may or may not remember we got rid of all of our furniture when we ventured West so we are starting from scratch.
Here is a picture of the stroller we purchased, this is it with the doubles kit hooked on. I think we might use the double kit in the beginning but Enzo has already said he wants one of those buggy board attachments to stand on. That's what he's looking forward to with the new stroller. Needless to say, we will be getting a buggy board attachment too.
Phil & Ted Sport Buggy
Buggy Board Attachment
1 comment:
Of course Enzo has to be the big brother so he wants to stand up tall. Thats my Enzo Enzo, nice stroller hope i can handle it. lol
Post a Comment